What brand of diapers do you use for babies? I am confused. Please help.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have been using Pampers baby-dry diapers for my daughter ever since she was born and since then there is no looking back. She plays comfortably in the diapers and stays dry for long hours. At night, she sleeps comfortably and peacefully with the diaper on. Also I have never experienced any diaper rashes ever. I will definitely recommend pampers diapers :)

Read more
Super Mom

Pampers Swaddlers my first recommendations. It's soft, fit well, and contain leaks. It's extra absorbent, thus especially good for overnight use also ensure a snug fit. You can also try eco-diaper because it also performs very well. I have been using both diapers for my baby since one and half years and I'm very much satisfied.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-7771)

I use Pampers Premium Care Pant Style Diapers for my baby as its easy to put on & off and comfortable for the baby too.

pampers active baby is also good and even its premium pants.

Pampers

Pampers

pampers

Pampers

Pampers