parenting books

What are the books/materials you have come across that you found the most useful to apply in parenting?

50 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I ordered a job spell on a Friday night and on Monday the place I applied for a job called for me to come by their office. They gave me the job I applied for and made me an offer of more per hour than I have ever made in my life! I am so happy! Government jobs sometimes are a slow process. You somehow managed to speed up that process, and I start in just a few days! DR EMU I will be forever grateful thanks once again. You can call on him for help on his email address [email protected] or add him up on his WhatsApp +2347012841542. DR EMU also lent a helping hand to the following } 1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK. 2. WINNING LOTTERIES. 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. HERBAL CARE. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9. HERBAL CARE. 10. SPIRITUAL PRAYER. E.T.C.

Read more
2y trước

It's Not By Chance That You Have Found Me_ Doctor OBIGHO The spell caster. I'm blessed to cast powerful Spells with the help of my powerful spiritual powers, my spells are done unique ways to fulfill my clients goals. If you are new or you have been disappointed by other spell casters and healers who have failed to provide you with the results they promised you and you're stuck with no option of achieving or solving your problems, its time you call me: +2348026571864 OR WhatsApp +2348026571864 I have solutions to your problems; Here is your final bus stop. If You Need Help On Any of These: Get Your Lover Back Cure Cancer Business Boom Cure Fibroid Fruit Of The Womb Get Rich Without Ritual Financial Breakthrough Visa Approval Win Court Case Promotion At Work Cure Mental Disorder Win Power Ball Lottery Win All kind of Game Betting Examination Success Get Good Political Appointment Get Long and Big Penis Get Tight/Juicy Vagina Spiritual Power to control crowd and perform signs and w