What is the best home-based online job for moms?

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I think this depends on 3 things: - how much time are you willing to set aside - what kind of jobs you are comfortable in - what skills you have to offer If you want to work from home, you have to decide how much time you're willing to set aside to do the work - are you comfortable with spending several hours a day, 7 days a week? How about doing office hours? Or just a few hours, for a few times a week? Remember that the time you put in would likely be related to how much you'll earn, and you have to be able to commit those hours so there has to be a backup plan for looking after your children while you do your work at home. You can also consider using your child's nap time and night time to do work, but I've tried and it's exhausting - PLUS you won't be able to last long because you don't rest well and would fall behind on other things like housework! Next, you have to look at the kind of jobs you're comfortable in. Are you willing to do sales of merchandise like wowo, amway or young living? Would you be willing to do anything that comes your way as income, or would you be selective and decide carefully? Lastly, the skills you have to offer. Do you have experience in sought after fields? Or the skills needed for the jobs you're interested in? If you're looking to work for others, you need something to convince them to hire you and allow you to work from home. If you'd like to do things freelance or on your own, you'll need to have the relevant skills to appeal to others to engage in your services.

Read more
6y trước

This page not opening

Hello interested applicant, I seek your permission to post on this page.Job opportunity in LONDON... I am looking for serious workers to work in my home here in LONDON.. Like an Au Pair/Nanny, Babysitter, Chef, Driver, Security Guard, Office Cleaner, Domestic Workers, Housekeeper & Governess...Host Family is responsible for (,flying ticket,food and accommodation free)if you are interested in work with anyone email me or send your CV to ([email protected] )

Read more
Post reply image
5y trước

Dis true?

Imma fully housewife at home, I am also a part time trader at home. Forex it is. I know some or maybe many of you will said it is a risky task. Indeed it is. But with skills/strategies, you will eventually did it. For me, if I get $10usd per day, it should be enough for me. I mean, who might wanna give you $10usd everyday. Other than that, I sew also, being a mother is forever a hectic day. You must spend your time wisely.

Read more

It will depend on your area of experience or study, as well as interest. a few home jobs you could do: content writing editing working on creating audio books selling from home working as a holiday planner medical files transcription online tutor creating test papers

Read more

with so many options available these days, you can surely find something that caters to your experience as well as liking. maybe you can start a youtube channel about your life as a mom and collaborate with online shopping sites for when you review and refer real products?

If you are interested in sharing wellness and Abundance, Young Living Essential Oils is a company where you can work out of your home. They have been expanding in Asia and will be opening in the Philippines 11/10. It’s a great opportunity and I love doing it!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-18072)

i think you can easily go for online jobs where you have to prepare and edit test papers or teach online. these dont take too much time and you can easily do from home even when you have to care for a small baby.

Thành viên VIP

I really looking for home based job .. but I really don’t know which platform need to search as I am a full time mom taking care of my son .. n also sad tht I am not financially independent:(