Movie with Baby

What age was your child when you first brought him to the cinema? Will it be too loud / stimulating for a baby?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I brought my son to the cinema when he was 20 months old, we went to a child-friendly screening called Movies with the Little Ones under Shaw - they have dimmed lighting and lowered volumes, but the movies aren't the latest ones. I think it very much depends on how your LO reacts to sound and shows, as well as whether your main goal is for your child to enjoy a movie or for you to watch a movie :) My son was comfortable with the screening, but we left 20 minutes into the movie (Despicable Me 3) because he couldn't stand the characters yelling at each other - his final straw was when the characters skydived and he just wailed because he didn't really understand the concept of "it's just a show" yet at that time 😅

Read more
Post reply image

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-111173)

Thành viên VIP

My boy is 14mths now. have not yet bring him to movie. I think it might be too loud and the screen might be too bright for young children in dark environment.

Thành viên VIP

6mo. she sleep thru the movie.

Thành viên VIP

8 months old. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thành viên VIP

2 years old :)