What activity can I teach my 2.5 yrs old baby gal.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey, 2.5 is so young. Yes, it is as they say, "Catch 'em young," but I feel that we should let the kids be. There is so much of pressure on kids nowadays as they grow big with schools, activities, competition, assignments, etc., that I feel that we should let the kids have "just fun" till the time they do not start the grill or play school and all which continues to go on.

Read more

a lot of activities are coming up for the summer break. at 2.5 years, your daughter can get into a host of activities such as dance, swimming, painting, brain boosting workshops, art and craft workshops, puppet time and many more. check your newspaper for details as most dailies share the same around this time

Read more

if you are talking about a particular activity class, then one of the things you can start around this age is swimming. my kids started learning at 2.5 and became confident swimmers pretty soon. do make sure that you have a proper professional who will be there at all times.

I don't which you live in, but you can try finding out now that summers have also come whether you can teach her swimming. Because there are many places where they do not take kids below 4. So, if that is not in your case, you can teach her in swimming.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28392)