Pre-eclampsia Study

Went to NUH fetal care center and someone ask to participate in study for pre-ecmapsia, just need to take another 2 tubes of blood. Is it normal?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Today we tell you that SDS or Safety Data Sheets always need the best SDS translation services. They are used to label chemical products to comply with worldwide standards and regulations. For products that https://translationreport.com/sds-translation-services require SDS to avoid regulatory fines and sanctions visit this link Usually such substances are hazardous and pose some threat. SDS translation is essential when you want to operate worldwide.

Read more
Super Mom

Yes it’s normal. You can choose whether you want to take part in the study or not:) it helps other mums who may have the condition

Same here, I decide to participate and now on asipirin! I guess it is better to be cautious instead of suddenly realising at week 36..:

3y trước

But hor, no 1 explain to me about my screening result.. Like how am I high risk and from which examination am I determined high risk😞 even the dr also dun even knw i need to take aspirin.. Until I mention I was contacted by research team that I am high risk need to take aspirin then the dr say he will check.. 🤔🤔

For mount A, the first trimester screening test for pre eclampsia risk. It’s mandatory and I feel it’s useful .

I was ask to participate in the study at NUH too. Turns out I am high risk and now I need to take aspirin:'((

3y trước

At least u know u got high risk and can take aspirin to prevent / delay it. And with this knowledge, u can monitor ur own body & alert if anything happen. Better than suddenly got all the pre eclampsia symptoms, dunno what happen, get warded to hosp and need to give birth immediately .

Thành viên VIP

think there is no harm participating