Bleeding during First Trimester

Went to check with Gyane and did a few scans already and all is doing well but till date still bleeding bright red to black and now reddish brown. Is it normal? My first pregnancy had no such issue.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How much are you bleeding? I had spotting between weeks 5-7. Doctor prescribed duphaston and put me on strict bed rest. I noticed it happens more often when I walk around too much (like go out for lunch and then walk around 1-2hrs). Try resting more. If your gynae is concerned they will order bedrest for you and give you MC.

Read more
12mo trước

yes my Gyane gave me hospitalization leave but it's affecting my work. I may have to tender and that will affect the subsidies for my son play group and infant care. I intend to go back to work after giving birth but I don't think my company can wait.

Did u walk excessively? Were u prescribed duphaston? My prev preg i bled red then slowly to brown for a long time

12mo trước

Mine was due to a tear previously coz i shopped a whole day tats y i bled quite like i had menses. But baby was ok thruout.