So lost on what is needed

Just went to the baby fair and felt so overwhelmed by the items that every booth was promoting. First time parent who does not know what is necessary and what is not.. can someone please advise me on what are the items that are necessary? #pleasehelp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Here's the checklist that you may consider and choose. Have a discussion on price, brand long term usage, good/bad of the items, reviews. - Baby Cot - Baby Diaper Mattress/Changing Pad - Baby Pillow/Blanket/Bolster - Baby Car Seat (if driving) - Baby Stroller/Baby Carrier/Baby Sling - Baby Toiletries - Baby Tub - Baby Clothes (Rompers,Summer Rompers, Sleepsuit/Onesie) - Swaddle - Mittens Booties Caps - Towel - Hanky/Bibs - Cotton Wool/Cotton Pad - Diaper Cream - Baby Lotion - Pacifier - Baby Bottle - Breast Pad - Breast Pump - Sterilizer - Milk warmer Then anything else, Ill get it once I give birth. So far this is what I get for both pregnancy.

Read more
4mo trước

Oh yes that perineal spray or cooling pad which ever feels good for you. Keep it handy the perineal spray. And this list works wonders for me.