3 Replies

VIP Member

I have anterior placenta as well and at about week 20 I hardly feel the kicks or movement from the outside but I can feel it from the inside better. because my baby tends to kick near my bladder. I do have tightness and mild pain around my belly and pulling pain of my belly button but I personally don't think is my baby kicking but the belly expanding. This is my first time pregnancy too but I would say I feel the strong kicks only after 22 weeks and since then I can recognise the feeling of kicks well. Every pregnancy is different though, some said felt they only felt it after 24 weeks so I think it just depends on our body structure also. hehe.

I have anterior placenta too. But I think it’s on upper right so I can still feel movement on skin on lower and left side. The inner movements feel like mini tornadoes or waves or rolls inside!

Hi! I have anterior placenta too! So i felt the kicks much later! And yes, at times i felt the belly button kana pull feeling

Haha i assume. But sure is movements hhaaha. Ytd night i felt like she is wriggling! I tink i felt nearer to wk 23/24. Cannot remember! 😂😂

Trending Questions

Related Articles