delivery & confinement costs

Just want to seek an opinion from all experience mummies. Who pays for the hospital/delivery charges, confinement food, massage, etc? Your husband fully or half half or etc? Would like to know your thoughts about this! Thxxx!

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my husband pays the hospital bills, confinement nanny and costs of helper but i told him to keep the baby bonus money we will be getting from the government

Influencer của TAP

We have a joint bank account and we just “claim” all the fees under the account. So apparently everything is paid half half between ourselves

Husband pays all and be at every appointments. I am already going through internal and external changes, cant be doing it all. ?

Thành viên VIP

I think this is an agreement between a couple, my husband paid for most items as he can claim under company insurance

Thành viên VIP

My husband paid for hospital bills and any major expenses. I take care of the daily consumables and monthly household bills.

4y trước

same as me, husband pays for major expenses, I take care of small ones like milk powder and diapers, cannot trust the men to keep track of when these things run out!

For confinement food i’m paying as it was my choice to have it. The rest would be hubby paying.

Thành viên VIP

hosp bill all by medisave. confinement I bought the herbal bath and order tianwei.. less than 2k

4y trước

how much did u claim from medisave & what ward were u staying? :)

Everything’s husabnd paying because I stopped work after I knew I’m pregnant .

We pay through our joint account for savings and this kind of big ticket items.

Hospital by medi-save. Confinement we pay half half. Baby expenese also same.