I'm 29 weeks pregnant and just did my Glucose tolerance test. Turns out I got 8.7, which is higher than the average score (diabetic is 11). what scores did u guys get? Did it turn into GD?

195 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I did OGTT and it was normal but funny thing was I passed out for few mins after I took the OJ (concentrated juice). Good thing may spirit of ammonia ang laboratory. It helped me feel better

I have a gestational diabetic...may regular check up for sugar monitoring at nagself monitor din po ng sugar sa bahay....normal naman size ng baby at fluid...sana magnormal delivery lang.

Thành viên VIP

On my 28th wk, I did the test..1st hr post taking the glucose, 11.2, 2hr after was at 10.1. My doctor asked me to control my diet and after a week I managed to hit my numbers. ???

4y trước

I pray that I can control mine too

Thành viên VIP

I've got 4.8 after fasting for 12 hours for the first blood extraction, then I drank the glucose drink and second extraction after an hour was 9.3, then the next hour was at 6.6. So no GD.

mine po higher on that kaya ngayon po every 2 weeks may follow up check up ako and 4x a day ako pinagtest ng sugar ? maintain ko naman po yung result 1 month na ko nasunod sa diet

im diabetic since 19 yrs old im 26 now and injecting insulin every day since last 3 yrs. my insulin is humalog mix 50/50 32-16-30units everyday. watch out your carbohydrates intake.

Super Mom

Your gynae will explain to you when they got the results. My 1st pregnancy GD, I watch my diet so not to inject insulin every day. 2nd pregnancy normal ✌

Where did you have ur GT tested? Did the OB require you for this test? I was not ask to have this test.. I want to know if I have preganancy diabetes or not...

4y trước

i inquired about the test from my ob, she didn't require me to take the test too.

I got GD, mine was 12 after the glucose drink. Controlling diet & walking after every meal. Pricking fingers daily to check sugar, It sucks ?

Thành viên VIP

Had GD previous pregnancy, was told will have a higher risk of having GD again this time.. but this time round my OGTT came back normal.. ?