3 Replies

Joyce, I totally understand what you mean. bear in mind that you are working in order for you to bring them up comfortably. if you really are uneasy, the best is to leave the job. we can live with minimal. for me I choose watching and spending time with my kids and family above everything else. It's not as comfortable but it can be done.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-26641)

Hey dear, what about trying to spend time with him after work, tucking him into bed or reading him a book before he sleeps. and spending time with him on your off days.

i have drag my pump schedule to 4 hrly so i can spend more time with the younger one. once i free will play with him. but just tat whenever at night he cried i will go over to their room wanted to carry him..however fil always carry him tight tight and dun intend to pass him to me. 🙁 i was so reluctant back to return back to my room.. felt so sad tat he is crying but i cant hug him... i cant said much to both inlaws as they do help up to take care of them while im at work... haizzz....

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles