4 month old refusing bottle feed and goes on nursing strike!

We tried introducing Avent and Hegen bottles to my LO when he was 3 months old and he rejected both. Thereafter he went on nursing strike intermittently. Hence we stopped introducing the bottle to get him back on track with direct latch. Now that he will soon be going to infant care, we tried to reintroduce bottle feeding to him. Tried NUK nature sense and sippy cup, Tommee tippee and Avent sippy cup (he kinda like the latter but would choke on it as flow is too fast) but none worked. MIL and hubby tried to feed him without me being around also didn't work. I'm at wits end. Any mummies and daddies out there have any suggestions? #1stimemom #pleasehelp #bottlefeed

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

its not abt the brand of bottles ba. becoz I tried many brands and methods like feeding by cup or syringe feed.... my son refuse to drink milk at 4mths, I try to give him solid after seeking advices from doc.

3y trước

Thanks! My son drinks just really fussy how it is administered. He is also taking a teaspoon of solid once a day as introductory phase.

I don't have such experience mum, But I have found the below article. It may be useful to you. https://sg.theasianparent.com/baby-refusing-bottle

3y trước

Thanks! I have read that article. In fact I have read loads of articles but none seem to help at this point 🙁