Travelling to HK with a baby and I know they are not so kid friendly. Anyone been there and any advise when it comes to changing diaper? Not sure if they have diaper changing station in their toilets. Should I bring my stroller along, will it be difficult to move around?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I suggest to bring both baby carrier and stroller. When baby is asleep, you can place in stroller especially if you visit to Ocean Park, Disneyland. These attraction places are very stroller friendly. You can use pull-up pant during the HK Trip. It is easier to use and able to change diaper in standing position. But it will be tricky when baby poop inside the pull up pant.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I've been to Hongkong before with a stroller and to be honest, the streets of HK are not very stroller friendly. People usually travel via overhead bridges and you rarely see lifts up the bridges. It will be easier if you used a baby carrier to carry your baby instead. As for changing of diapers, there are changing facilities in the shopping centres.

Read more

Oh do try the carrier again soon, to get her familiarised. sometimes they are okay to try "new" things again. just like my daughter who dislike strollers, one day she saw the stroller and asked to sit on it! her dad couldn't hide his excitement to put it to use again :P

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-264)

Hi Mommy Juliana, my girl is 15months old, haven't been baby wearing her since she was 5 months coz we usually take the stroller with us. I hope she still likes the Ergo!

Yes, heard about HK being less baby-friendly, esp with a stroller. How old is yr baby? consider babywearing, and that helps keep hands free too. happy holidays!

thanks