4 Các câu trả lời

Ipon na agad not just for the big day but the baby’s whole first year so there’s the big day, baptism, vaccines, check ups, birthday. Also get all the rest you can get while you can bc you’ll surely stay up late nights when the baby comes. During my pregnancy super big help ng “what to expect when your expecting” book. Na momonitor ko yung development ng baby ko but i also had a baby app to check din. When buying clothes i suggest you do your baby shower first so you know what stuff you already have and shouldnt buy anymore. Also watch videos about what to bring to the hospital on the big day after so you could prepare. 😊 Congratulations and i hope you enjoy your journey to motherhood! 💕

Hmm.. I think the plan she's referring to is like when is the right time to buy baby clothes, when to pack things for giving birth, what to prepare before giving birth? 😊 Am i right? Coz this is also what i want to know 😄

yeah, exactly po. 😁What I mean is practical preparation ng mga needs ni baby tsaka, kung pano po sya mas maaalagaan habang asa sinapupunan ko po sya. 😊

ahh okay po, thank you. 😘

VIP Member

Planning po ng alin, mommy?

Câu hỏi phổ biến