Hospital Bag Checklist for delivering at Thomson Hospital Kota Damansara

Hi thereeee. I’ll be delivering my baby at Thomson Hospital Kota Damansara (formerly known as Tropicana Hospital) and wanting to organise my hospital bag. For those who has delivered there, what does the hospital provide and don’t provide? Or any suggestions to pack in the hospital bag? #firsttimemom #firstbaby

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hi, mom 👋 I have no experience with Thomson Hospital. I would suggest you to enquire from nurse or admin in charge. Usually most private hospitals will provide with all the necessities. Only discharge clothing for mom and baby would be needed. As for me experiencing with other private hospital, here was the list of things that I brought: - a set of mom clothing (discharge) - a set of baby clothing (discharge) - 2 sets of clothing for my hubby - sweater - telekung - buku pink *all packed in 1 small bag hehe

Đọc thêm

hi sis. i think the best way to know is to call and inquire directly. sometimes they change policies etc so others' past experiences might differ from what you'll experience later.

not experience