Support Group for New Mum

Hi is there any WhatsApp support group out there for Mums ? Would like to join in! Im a new Mum and am really finding the motherhood experience very challenging as I’m alone at home and my baby keeps wanting to sleep on me. I even took out the pacifier, the sarong Yao Yao .. and it’s not working ! Any ideas on what I can do? Hormones are messing with my emotions and I’m feeling really upset all the time !

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

You can go to fb n search 2019 mummy grp You can use carrier to carry lo. At the same time u can do house work etc Once your baby is in a deep sleep straight away put on lo’s cot . Note * can awake anytime then want you carry again No need pacifier is fine too . In future may be hard to wean off. I didn’t use pacifier or Yao lan. I use carrier at home when my lo fuss back then. Now lo don’t even need carrier already when fuss cos I was very determined on carry awhile then put down on lo’s cot. Keep repeating for a few months. Especially at night time.

Read more
4y trước

20mins to 30mins. Once lo in a deep sleep I will put down on cot already. You can start “training” between 4-6months, carrier then put down on cot. Or hand carry awhile , pat lo to sleep on the cot. Keep on repeating the cycle. Always feed baby first , when they are full they get sleepy easily. Have to be persistent, for night sleeping schedule. It won’t, bcos you don’t always carrier for 24/7. And also once lo gets bigger, they will dislike stay in carrier for a Long time. Sleeping time will drag too.