Hi there, is Similac or Enfamil formula milk a better choice for newborn baby? Thanks in advance.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Can Try Nan Ha. I ve try to taste similac, enfa, Nan Ha, breastmilk. And i can tell that they all taste almost the same. No one is sweeter or bitter. DHA is good but can produce hyper-active child. Give them in moderation. Choose the Fm that smoother and suitable to ur baby not the DHA % contain in the Fm. Once the gynae ever told me, DHA only affect 2%. The rest depends on Genes + internal&external factors

Read more

I would go with enfa over similac. Enfa was the first brand in the world to put Dha in their milk. Also the company mead johnson only product line is milk. Thus this is their bread and butter. So I can imagine that they will do everything to improve their only livelihood. Vs similac which belongs to Abbott that is also a Pharma company. :) my two cents lah

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21830)

Personally for me all milks are the same. The only difference is the brand, price and taste. Which is overpriced here in SG. Nevertheless, i fed my child Similac. Both brands ill say are equivalently good.

8y trước

my first child was taking isomil by similac too, as she was sensitive to cow milk. so hoping the 2nd one will be able to take cow milk :) thanks for the heads up! :)

It really depends on your child. Choose the fm which suits your child best thou enfa has the highest dha which is good for baby's brain development.

8y trước

no prob! =)

Super Mom

I’m giving mine Enfamil. Some babies have a preference for one over the other

I feel that similac is sweeter than enfa. Thus, I'll go for enfa. It's up to u!

8y trước

enfa seem like a good choice! thanks for the heads up! will consider enfa :)

My bb has been drinking similac since stage 1. Currently stage 2

Thành viên VIP

It depends on baby. Different baby react differently to milk

Influencer của TAP

Both my kids i gave similac, nvr tried enfa though.