Hard To Fall Asleep At Week 34 Preg

Is there anyone having same problem as me difficult in falling aslp w body aching at week 34 preg?

85 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes! can’t seem to go back to sleep after waking up to pee 😔

Yes!! Its hard to sleep at night because my bbg will move alot ! Then when my husband go work, i would then get the whole bed myself n my bbg doesn’t move that much ❤️

Thành viên VIP

same here hirap nga po. halos 4am na bago makatulog. dahil sa pag ihi at masakit na likod at balakang. nagkaroon pa ako Ng PUPPP RASH Maya halos Wala na ako maitulog.

Same here. I sleep at 1030am and I wake up every 30mins to 1 hour every time. And need to pee every night too. Horrible

Yes! 🥲 backaches, can’t find the right position to sleep, painful hands and feet and constantly needing to pee. It’s getting harder every week 😭

Same here 😑 feeling restless body aches swelling foot and legs veins I dont even know where else of my body doesnt aches 🤦‍♀️

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I have difficulties sleeping, end up having to take small nap in the noon if possible. I try to relax my mind and easier to get to aleep

Same here, so hard to find right position to sleep and back pain since yesterday I am also having diarrhea 😰😰 I am 34 weeks

me but I tried to listen to some classical soothing music to sleep able to slowly fall into deep sleep. it works for me.

Same. Me too ! Has been asking for hospital leave from the hospital but they say can’t provide hospital leave.