Importance of Tracking Baby's Developmental Milestones

Hello TAP Mommies! 👶 Discover the Path to Your Baby's Potential! 👣 Are you curious about the "Importance of Tracking Baby's Developmental Milestones"? Join me for an enlightening #AskTheExpert session, and let's unlock the secrets together! 📣 Topic: Importance of Tracking Baby's Developmental Milestones 🗓️ Date: 11th October, 2023 🕒 Time: 8pm to 9pm NOTE: Drop your questions below this post. ⚠️ Here's what you can expect: 🧐 Understand why tracking developmental milestones is crucial. 🌱 Learn how these milestones shape your baby's future. 📈 Gain practical tips for monitoring and supporting your baby's growth. Warm regards, Ms. Ng Hui Ling Master of Education (Psychology)

Importance of Tracking Baby's Developmental Milestones
32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have twins, and it's challenging to track and support their individual developmental milestones. How can I ensure both my children child receives equal attention?

7mo trước

Raising twins can indeed be challenging, but with the right approach, you can ensure both of your children receive equal attention and support for their individual developmental milestones. 1. Create a Routine: Establish a daily routine that includes individual time with each child. This routine can help both babies know what to expect and when it's their special time. 2. Rotate Attention: Alternate your focus between the twins. During one-on-one time, give your full attention to one baby while the other plays independently or spends time with another caregiver. 3. Involve Both in Activities: Include both twins in activities whenever possible. For example, during storytime, you can read to both of them. This way, you're still interacting with both children, even if one is the primary focus. 4. Engage Them Together: Plan activities that encourage interaction between the twins. This can promote their social and cooperative skills. 5. Track Milestones Separately: Keep individual mileston