Importance of Tracking Baby's Developmental Milestones

Hello TAP Mommies! 👶 Discover the Path to Your Baby's Potential! 👣 Are you curious about the "Importance of Tracking Baby's Developmental Milestones"? Join me for an enlightening #AskTheExpert session, and let's unlock the secrets together! 📣 Topic: Importance of Tracking Baby's Developmental Milestones 🗓️ Date: 11th October, 2023 🕒 Time: 8pm to 9pm NOTE: Drop your questions below this post. ⚠️ Here's what you can expect: 🧐 Understand why tracking developmental milestones is crucial. 🌱 Learn how these milestones shape your baby's future. 📈 Gain practical tips for monitoring and supporting your baby's growth. Warm regards, Ms. Ng Hui Ling Master of Education (Psychology)

Importance of Tracking Baby's Developmental Milestones
32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How to reassure ourselves that every baby reaches milestones at their own pace? Even though my baby is hitting milestones right on schedule and everything appears normal, I can't help but wonder why, despite all the love, energy, and effort I invest in my child, it often seems like other babies achieve milestones earlier.

Read more
7mo trước

It's completely natural to wonder about your baby's development, but remember that every baby is unique and reaches milestones at their own pace. 1. Every Baby Is Unique: Just like adults, babies have their unique personalities and development paths. Some might crawl or walk early, while others take a bit more time. It's not a reflection of your love or efforts. 2. Factors at Play: Several factors can influence when a baby reaches milestones, such as genetics, environment, and individual temperament. These factors can make each baby's journey different. 3. Focus on Your Baby: Celebrate your baby's achievements and the progress they're making. Every smile, laugh, and new skill is a wonderful moment. 4. Compare Less, Support More: While it's natural to compare, try to focus on your baby's journey. Offer support and encouragement rather than worrying about what other babies are doing. For more info, you might go through the parenting questionnaire from www.nutrigene.com.sg We have mor