Can we take sashimi while breastfeeding? Does it boost up our breastmilk supply? #parenttown

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Why not? Especially salmon, is high in omega. Good for adults and babies. Just make sure you have them fresh, to prevent you from having unnecessary food poisoning etc. Whether is a booster or not, it's still depend on the mummy. For no2, i feel not much booster, as there is nothing much of sudden increase, hence best boost is baby latching himself.

Read more
8y trước

Noted with thanks

The main concern with eating sashimi while breastfeeding is the risk of getting food poisoning. Therefore, just ensure that you are getting your sashimi from a reputable restaurant to minimize the risk. Salmon worked for quite a number of my friends as milk booster. Hope it will be effective for you too! Enjoy!

Read more
8y trước

Thanks for the reply

Thành viên VIP

Definitely mummy...have craving for it during pregnancy. Of cos whatever you eat, eat in moderate. Salmon is rich in omega 3. Benefits both mummy and baby. It varies to each individual whether it is a milk booster. For me it works. Just got to ensure the salmon is prepared fresh. Hope it helps!=) N-joy!

Read more
8y trước

Great. Thanks

definitely can take sashimi while breastfeeding and salmon sashimi is super booster to most mummies but try to avoid tuna and others that contains mercury https://www.nrdc.org/stories/mercury-guide

8y trước

Great to hear that. Thanks

eat in moderation will do. just got to be careful to choose the fresh sashimi

Influencer của TAP

i did take during pregnancy & after 28 days confinement 🤤