Is it still safer to teach teens to use TAWAS instead of buying popular deo roll-ons?

7 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Using tawas does not actually eliminate sweating, however, it helps in getting rid of the bacteria-causing smell. But definitely, it is safer than the commercial deo roll-ons because these items contain harmful ingredients such as aluminum compounds which can cause breast cancer. If using tawas makes your teens uncomfortable, there are deo roll-ons such as the Milcu Underarm deo roll-on, available in the market with natural ingredients. These products do not promote the antiperspirant ability but surely, they are much worth it for the health of your family.

Đọc thêm

If I remember correctly, there's a tawas stick that you can get at supermarkets and drug stores. It's just a big chunk of tawas, but it's shaped like a deo stick, so it won't be hard to apply, like the tawas powders that are more common.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-9731)

Sometimes tawas won't be enough to fight body odor especially if they perspire a lot. There are many brands in the market today you can choose from na talaga namang mas effective sa tawas.

I bought DEO Fresh (Tawas) at SM Hypermart I let my teenager use it on school days. He doesn't use it if he is at home to let the natural odor comes out.

Yes, for me. Most commercial deodorants nowadays contain parabens which are carcinogenic. After all, tawas isn't toxic so I think it's a safe bet.

Tawas is still the best to use because it has lesser chemical components. It is less harsh on the skin so it doesn't darken the area.