🌟 SpongeBob's Spectacular Gift Quest! 🎁

Tell us what kind of present would make SpongeBob's square pants spin with joy! The 5 most interesting answers win exclusive SpongeBob goodie bags! 🍍🌊🧽 👉 Click on the 'PARTICIPATE' button to get started. For Pregnant Users: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/spongebobs-spectacular-gift-quest/1926 For Baby Users: http://community.theasianparent.com/contest/spongebobs-spectacular-gift-quest/1927

🌟 SpongeBob's Spectacular Gift Quest! 🎁
43 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The best present would be trying to get all his friends surprising with a birthday party and gifts. Squidward as usual will make a mess but still make it fun for everyone. Have been watching spongebob from young. And now would like my baby to watch him as well.

I would gift SpongeBob the recycle bag and lanyard so he doesn’t need to pay additional plastic bag when he go to grocery and for the lanyard he use it for his EZ-Link it’s so convenient so he won’t loose his card 😄

Thành viên VIP

I would gift SpongeBob a design face mask, with the big and adorable eyes would be more handsome and can guide all the children be aware of the virus around the world, so have to mask on. My kids love him very much 😍😍

I will give spongebob a squishy jellyfish o jellyfish stuff toy because she really loves jellyfish even it's harmful 😁 squishy is soft and stuff toys are fluffy and huggable the can hug 😍

The kind of present that would make SpongeBob SquarePants spins with joy will be a big net; for him to catch alot of jellyfishes & a new spatula; for SpongeBob to cook more krabby patty...

Thành viên VIP

i want to make spongebob a friendly party with a variety of delicious food because spongebob has a cheerful and positive nature, friendship and a good atmosphere will be good for him.

The best gift for SpongeBob is to gift him with a boat driving license because one of his life's greatest goals is to obtain a boat-driving license from Mrs. Puff's Boating School.

Thành viên VIP

I hope to bring SpongeBob's Square Pants to go and have a tons of his favourite Krabby Patty to spin with joy! Hope to surprise my daughter with her favourite Spongebob tooooo!♡

Thành viên VIP

I would like give The Best Chef Hat and Gold Spatula for Spongebob because He loves to cook krabby patty happily and always devoted to work in The Krusty Krab.❤️

I would love to introduce more friends to spongebob. His laughters, character and personality are so FUN, he will be able to make this world a better place ☺️