Sorry if this offends people... Jus wanna rant. See, husband wants me to swallow his cum. Dun mind giving him bj..but really don't like the taste of cum. But afraid im not hot enough for him during sex

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just don't swallow. I kept in my mouth. and spit it out after that. Being HOT or not doesn't do anything with swallowing of cum. My partner used to want me to swallow. What i did to counter attack is, after he came inside my mouth. i went to his mouth for a french kiss. He tasted his own cum. After that he never forced me to swallow.

Read more
7y trước

K i'll try that. Do once and then kiss him, maybe that will work. Thnx!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-27530)

Thành viên VIP

Just tell him you're not comfortable with it. Have you tried spitting? Or if he wants something kinky, how about letting him cum on your face or other parts of your body? Maybe that will satisfy him

Let him Cum on ur mouth and kiss him 'putting his cum back to his mouth' and see if he like the taste. If he doesnt like, tell him u feel the same

Yuck!!!! That's so gross. I can understand how you feel, seeing the sperm always makes me want to puke.

yuck, i hate it. husband respects that though he still hopes for it. lol

Just don't swallow. Let him cum in your mouth and then spit it out.

Swallowing of cum has nothing to do with being hot or not

Weird.. why does man like this

Ewwkkk I don’t like too