Sometimes, I feel that I'm not good enough as a stay-at-home mom. There are times that make me think that I should get back to work. There are other times wherein I feel that I should be SAHM so I wouldn't miss out milestones of my kid. What do you do when you are at this kind of crossroad? Are you more inclined to being SAHM or a working mom?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mommy Ivy! I know how you feel 'cause I've been there. I was so torn between working and being an sahm but when I sit down and think what's best to do, I still end up choosing to be there for my kids 24/7-7days a week. Sure, i make mistakes and feel like i'm failing as a mother at times but mistakes are inevitable whatever it is that you do. What's important is your children sees you striving each day to be a better mum for them. They'll appreciate you working hard to earn for them, true, but they will appreciate it more if you invest your time in nurturing them hands on instead. I was doing office work before and I regret it. I should've looked for an online work earlier like what I am doing right now. I regret those long hours at the office that I could've spent playing with my then 2yrs old daughter. I feel so negligent whenever I remember the days that I let myself work overtime at the office leaving my daughter to someone else's care :(

Read more