1 Replies

VIP Member

Sorry to hear about it. 😔 Are u working or stay at home mom? If u feel exhausted, can u hire nanny or helper to assist you? Or your mom / mil ?

I understand your tiredness and stresses. Now you have this idea to put your 3rd child in your own birth mom’s. She can help to tc while u will be working in future. U also can start putting now n try to manage n see how it works. Cos your 1st & 2nd kid will be in school. Ideally you can bring baby to mom’s place too if u stay v near n if u are free. She can help to tc 3rd kid at the moment while u have a small nap. Then depends who is fetching 1st n 2nd kid n see which kid end school earlier or same timing. You can play around with the timing if u need a small nap or break. Let your own birth mom know. Discuss together. Yes I hope it will help you with my little idea. Ideas n example - - first n second kid in school ( 3rd kid at mom’s n you will be working in future , fetch 2nd kid to your mom’s place n pick up 3rd baby n go home together ) ( no working currently- you n 3rd kid can go to mom’s place now, you can nap 1-2 hr , more refresh n less stress , pick up 2nd kid g

Related Questions

Related Articles