Baby fairs

Hi mummies, any idea how often do baby fairs happens? Like the upcoming mummy market? As I’m still early in my pregnancy, I would like to wait for things to become abit more stable before going to baby fairs but wondering if it’s a once a year event only and there won’t be any more upcoming ones. Thanks!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I did most of my shopping during big online sale like 11.11, sometimes cheaper or sometimes got good free gift. I bought a Medela hands free pump and got a free bundle set that allow me to pump bottles (sorry dk what that is called FTM here haha). I bought Bugaboo Butterfly which is RRP 800 and after all Shopee vouchers it was 600+. Shopee can get cashback too or if you purchase up a few things together and cost around few hundreds, got some voucher can shave 10% off. And yes, best part no need lug yourself. See what big sale upcoming before your EDD. Now Raya sale can get some furniture

Read more

every 2 , 3 months. but honestly,I feel that things aren't necessarily cheaper there. It's good to go and see whats available, and to see and feel the actual items before buying, but other than tt, I don't bother. Went for 2 or 3 fairs and compared prices with online, and it's comparable or cheaper online usually

Read more

I'm also curious how early do mummies start preparing for all the baby shopping? I'm currently 14w, and wonder if it's too early to pop by the mummys Market expo fair 2 weeks later and start planning/ purchasing stuff.

2mo trước

i started buying at 5 month. but slowly. see ur budget.

things are not cheap there. you can get stuff there cheaper online. ecample a tub, thete cause 100 whereas you can get as cheap as less then 20 online in shoppee

A few times a year but no fixed months tho. Can consider shopee/Lazada, sometimes it’s cheaper online 😊 and best part, no need to lug it back 🤣.

Thành viên VIP

Hey!! Congrats on your pregnancy! Just wondering if you’d be interested in attending a maternity workshop?

Post reply image
2mo trước

Yes it is free :) There will be goodie bags for all attendees, pop up booths and also a lucky draw!! If you’re interested, do drop me an email at [email protected] :)

there's one coming up on 5-7 April.

2mo trước

U can go to gift's boutique too...at Bukit timah...814 upper Bukit timah road