Fenugreek supplement

Hi mommies. Anyone of you taking fenugreek supplement? Is it safe taking when pregnant. I’m in my 33 weeks. And I heard preterm labour and miscarriages that comes with it taking late in pregnancy. Can I get some advices. First time soon to be mom here. Totally clueless. Thank you ?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

It is not advisable for pregnant mum to take any other types of supplements or medications , unless it’s prescribed by your gynecologist. If you’re talking any supplements, please seek your gynecologist advise.

Hi mummy, Fenugreek is used to aid and induce labor so it's not recommended during pregnancy (particularly late pregnancy). Always check with your doctor first. Take care!

Fenugreek is normally consumed after delivery to boost milk supply, it is better to take only the supplements which are recommended by your gyne

Please don't consume any other supplements during pregnancy unless recommended by your gynae. Stay well :)

It's not advised to take this during pregnancy. Please check with your doctor for more information.

Thành viên VIP

my gynae told me to take once i gave birth. not to take before to prevent premature baby

Take fenugreek only after giving birth. I don't think it's safe before giving birth.

It is not recommended to consume during pregnancy. Do check with your doctor :)

Thành viên VIP

I don’t take that. Only after giving birth to boost breast milk supply.

Thành viên VIP

Recommend to take after giving birth! Do confirm with your gynae!