do you sing for your baby in the womb?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I used to listen songs during pregnancy. Sometimes I sing for my baby. What I feel is music has indirect effect on foetus, if mother is relaxed bcos of music then it helps in foetus growth. Amniotic fluid is good conductor of sound, so no need to use loud sounds to make the foetus listen. some research says that foetus will respond to sounds by moving.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-8854)

I do! I like singing Filipino folk songs to him/her. I find that singing soothes me as well and I'd like to think it establishes a good bond between us even before I give birth.

Yes i do. i talk and sing to my baby whenever i feel like doing so. Our baby inside our womb can listen and feel us. So do sing and talk to your baby more. =)

I listen songs a lot. Sometimes I sing for my baby. Music makes me more relaxed & i believe that it indirectly helps in foetus growth.

at times i do.. but most of the time i will talk to the little one more.. and play some songs for him durong my free period..

I used to, but I didn't do it religiously. Talking is enough because our babies can already hear and recognize mommy's voice.

haha I never sing because I don know how to sing wait baby cannot understand what I sing so funny.

During my pregnancy I used to listen songs a lot. Today also my little one is fond of songs :)

Yes I do sing and talk to my baby as often as I can. They do respond and listens to you.