Review about AIA agents from qiren

Signed up for some freebies and was introduced to some AIA agents from qiren. Apparently they offer free use of their facilities including MINDchamps lessons, cinema etc. to anyone w policies w a qiren agent. Facilities are now closed due to COVID but expected to resume operations soon. Mummies w existing plans - What’re your views on these facilities and chances of even being able to book them?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I joined and signed up with AIA agents from qiren. Yes cos of covid they can't open up freely. My agent say if want to have, he will help to ask them see if can have, as long don't hit the max no. Of people that government allows. It also depends what facilities u intend to sign up during this period. Besides facilities, points collected can redeem for other smaller things like old chang kee etc. During my bday month, he also gave me $30 bday voucher to dine in as full course meal. I maximised the amount and didn't pay a single cent for my lunch. It isn't a big sum of money but I feel its being appreciated. Instead of mass sending some discounts coupons to dine in etc, only when u spend minimum amount

Read more

basically you are paying for the service. all these facilities are paid from the commission of your agent. if you did a comparison with none qiren and qiren they tend to offer you expensive plans. and as for their facilities it depend on your agent willing to book for you or not. if they not willing of cos you will find lots of excuses eg, full, this date not available etc.

Read more

i’ll still go with qiren since the insurance premium is the same, basically the insurance comes from AIA, not Qiren. But if we can get more out of Qiren, why not? My cousin’s son held his first month party at Qiren and they had bouncy castle, entertainers and decorations, all they had to do was cater food.

Read more

I went to see but didn’t join with AIA agents from qiren. I heard that the facilities are always packed. Free so becomes difficult to book.