Drink maternal milk

Should I drink maternal milk if I’m alrdy on obimin n fish oil? What week did you start drinking n how often?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You should but it’s up to you. Calcium is important, if you don’t have enough baby will take from your teeth and bones which will give you other problems. Personally I don’t like to drink milk so I ask for calcium supplement from gynae. But do take note some calcium supplements can’t be taken together with Obimin so you’ll have to take them hours apart.

Read more

was given calcium pill from gynae, didnt have to drink milk. but i did drink normal meiji milk with cornflakes in 3rd trimester as I was getting hungry in the early morning like 5-6am 😅

Yes you can drink materna milk. Up to your choice. Some mummies don't drink it and just take obumin and fish oil. I started drink from second trimester till last lap of the week before EDD.

It somehow make my bb in the womb gain more weight rapidly so now i stop maternal milk. Now i just drink meiji milk or soya bean it also provides calcium

I started drink formula milk (Enfamama) after GD test. But not daily. Alternative days. And I also on Obimin n DHA. Im

Its not mandatory its totally up to you. I just started drinking normal milk 30 weeks onwards.

Multivitamin from gynae and daily intake on fruits is good enough

I didn’t drink it. I drank soy and full cream milk.