Should I air-dry or wipe those sterilised bottles? Usually i won't dry them. I'll just shake the water off. Choose not to air dry or wipe as it will be exposed to germs. But my EBM will mix with the water inside. Is it ok?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

so far, i just shake it off directly. had done this for all my 4 kids and they are all growing well. if u use something else to clean, the tissue or cloth is not also sterlised and i feel that you are as good as not sterlising it. i don't foresee any issue with it at all. carry on pumping, all the best

Read more

It is fine to just shake the water off. After all it is sterile water but try not to leave too much excess water inside if not it will dilute the breast milk. Never wipe them dry as it defeats the purpose of sterilising it. Tissue or wipes contains germs from the surrounding.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4423)

I think shaking off the excess water is fine. Otherwise, you can also consider just keeping them in the sterilizer till you need to use them.. then shake off the water before using. :)