37wks day 2

shld i be worry if baby is moving less? she didnt move as much as usual today, a little worrying

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! Some said to choose a time that baby is usually active eg after meal times then monitor for baby’s movement. If baby doesn’t move more than 10 times within that 2 hour period, then you should get it checked. But then if it concerns you, I suggest you just get it checked! There’s nothing wrong with reassuring yourself. You’re gonna be a mummy! It’s okay to be worried and go check ☺️

Read more

There’s lesser space for the baby to move since you’re already near full term so lesser movement but will be good to monitor and count the number of movements. What I did was I drank cold water and lied sideways, it always works and he will move! Maybe u can try that! Good luck mama!

I think it’s fine. Listen to your body and your instinct. If you’re really worried do check in with your doctor. I realized my BB would move very gentle in my tummy towards the third trimester. As long as I felt her move slightly, I count it as a relief.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Have you tried eating something sweet ?

4y trước

will it help? cos recently just checked have a little bleeding. 🥴