9 Replies

mine was guts feelings. i ise to smoke but somehow that period i don't feel like. and mind you its not easy for those who smoke to just stop and i saw changes on my body like my tummy got slightly big, boobs too. my menses was irregular. but somehow i got the feeling. so i bought the test check it as early as 4am cause i wanted to pee. they see first pee is the best result. turns out 2 lines. the best feeling ever. i cried in the toilet alone. woke my husband showed him in his groggy and lost state, he thought i was covid positive 😄. by then when we went to gynae i was already coming to 2months

whatever it is trust your guts. my menses was irregular. that point of time is the week im supposedly come for menses. but like i say it was irregular. but my guts told me not to smoke and to check my pee. mum instinct i guess. till now im proud cause this pregnancy helps me to stop smoking. till now im smoke free still counting except not free from 2nd hand smoking. hehe

guts feeling but I simply brushed it off. Followed by darkened areola due to hormones (my 2nd preg) and I knew somethings amiss. Breast tenderness and some bloatedness (similar to period symptoms, basically its just hormones). Checked test kit, voila pregnant with my #2. 🤣

Mine was never ending cramps, very sore boobs and period still never come (1 week late) and weird thing is, i kept dreaming i was pregnant few days straight. The dream was Either i was pregnant or i tested positive in kit.

mine was tiredness and lethargy even with more than 12 hours of sleep (i’m usually energetic and sleep 6 hours on avg). nausea when i see alcohol (i love to drink). bought test kit and voila~ lol

my period was 3 days late and i was having cramps similar to menses cramps but no menses so i just checked and didnt expect to turn out positive

Mine was just my gut feel, a bit of cramps. I tested the day I was supposed to have my period and it was positive.

Mine was increased in the number of times going to toilet to pee :)

Nausea to smoke 😅 (my entire family are smokers)

👍

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles