4 Replies

Here's a mushroom soup recipe I give my 11 month old. 1. Blend mushrooms, potato, onions with 50ml plain water. 2. Melt butter in a sauce pan and add in the blended ingredient from no. 1 and stir fry 3. Add in 300ml water/chicken stock and cream cheese 50g until melted. 4. Add in fresh milk 200ml and cook for 15 minutes. 5. Sprinkle some oregano and pepper powder before serve.

Is thick n cream or watery

VIP Member

If your 10mo is able to eat chunky food you can consider more textured food. Below was what i let my 10mo eat. Breakfast - Apple puree with oatmeal Lunch - Chopped pasta with fish stock Dinner - Porridge with Fish and broccoli. Every week will play around with the different food.

For porridge did u blend or cut to small pieces for e gravy

Currently I am giving my baby this: Morning, bread with raisins Lunch, rice with Spinach and carrots soup Dinner, Porridge with Carrots and Salmon I'll cook the same stuff a few days and change when the ingredients finish. Most of the time the whole family eats the same thing.

U put spinach n carrot together make e soup??

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-23173)

Trending Questions