1936 Các câu trả lời

Day 3- 8 Sept 2023 - These apps help me a lot to know the development of my child when I was pregnant until giving birth and raising. Even though I already have 3 children, I still make it a reference source for taking care of and raising children. The input provided is very useful and easy to use. The facts are also correct and accurate. I'm sure the parents-to-be will love these apps. It is the best and highly recommended. Hopefully there will be a provision for my daughter to get a new car seat from snapkis....🤲🤲🤲🥰

Day 1- 6 Sept 2023 -These apps help me a lot to know the development of my child when I was pregnant until giving birth and raising. Even though I already have 3 children, I still make it a reference source for taking care of and raising children. The input provided is very useful and easy to use. The facts are also correct and accurate. I'm sure the parents-to-be will love these apps. It is the best and highly recommended. Hopefully there will be a provision for my daughter to get a new car seat from snapkis....🤲🤲🤲

Day 7 - 16 Sept 2023 - These apps help me a lot to know the development of my child when I was pregnant until giving birth and raising. Even though I already have 3 children, I still make it a reference source for taking care of and raising children. The input provided is very useful and easy to use. The facts are also correct and accurate. I'm sure the parents-to-be will love these apps. It is the best and highly recommended. Hopefully there will be a provision for my daughter to get a new car seat from snapkis....🤲🤲🤲

Day 6- 13 Sept 2023 - These apps help me a lot to know the development of my child when I was pregnant until giving birth and raising. Even though I already have 3 children, I still make it a reference source for taking care of and raising children. The input provided is very useful and easy to use. The facts are also correct and accurate. I'm sure the parents-to-be will love these apps. It is the best and highly recommended. Hopefully there will be a provision for my daughter to get a new car seat from snapkis....🤲🤲🤲

Day 6- 11 Sept 2023 - These apps help me a lot to know the development of my child when I was pregnant until giving birth and raising. Even though I already have 3 children, I still make it a reference source for taking care of and raising children. The input provided is very useful and easy to use. The facts are also correct and accurate. I'm sure the parents-to-be will love these apps. It is the best and highly recommended. Hopefully there will be a provision for my daughter to get a new car seat from snapkis....🤲🤲🤲

Day 4- 10 Sept 2023 - These apps help me a lot to know the development of my child when I was pregnant until giving birth and raising. Even though I already have 3 children, I still make it a reference source for taking care of and raising children. The input provided is very useful and easy to use. The facts are also correct and accurate. I'm sure the parents-to-be will love these apps. It is the best and highly recommended. Hopefully there will be a provision for my daughter to get a new car seat from snapkis....🤲🤲🤲

Day 3- 8 Sept 2023 - These apps help me a lot to know the development of my child when I was pregnant until giving birth and raising. Even though I already have 3 children, I still make it a reference source for taking care of and raising children. The input provided is very useful and easy to use. The facts are also correct and accurate. I'm sure the parents-to-be will love these apps. It is the best and highly recommended. Hopefully there will be a provision for my daughter to get a new car seat from snapkis....🤲🤲🤲

Semoga saya antara terpilih untuk memenangi carseat dari theAsianParent. Dengan App theAsianParent banyak saya mengetahui pelbagai ilmu yang selama ini saya tak tahu dari mengandung hingga menjadi seorang ibu. Dari mengandung saya telah memakai app ini dan tahu perkembangan anak didalam kandungan manakala setelah melahirkan saya dapat tahu banyak perkembangan yang anak saya akan lalui dari hari ke hari. Terima kasih theAsianParent kerana telah adanya app ini memudahkan semua ibu mengandung dan ibu2 yang melahirkan. ❤️

Day 2- 7 Sept 2023 - These apps help me a lot to know the development of my child when I was pregnant until giving birth and raising. Even though I already have 3 children, I still make it a reference source for taking care of and raising children. The input provided is very useful and easy to use. The facts are also correct and accurate. I'm sure the parents-to-be will love these apps. It is the best and highly recommended. Hopefully there will be a provision for my daughter to get a new car seat from snapkis....🤲🤲

Day 2 (10/09/2023) Bismillah, semoga ada rezeki anak di sini ❤️ Untuk first time mom-to-be, aplikasi the Asian Parents sangat membantu saya untuk explore info2 yg berguna seperti info perkembangan bayi, to-do-list by weekly, general info berkaitan parenting dan sebagainya. Berbeza dgn apps yg lain, terdapat pelbagai aktiviti yg sgt menarik spt giveaway carseat ni ❤️ dan bermacam2 lagi pertandingan yg kita boleh sertai. Sgt bagus n highly recommended to new parent-to-be yg nk timba ilmu parenting baharu 🥰

Câu hỏi liên quan

Câu hỏi phổ biến

Những bài viết liên quan