Infant care

Is sending baby to infant care a good idea? Currently I'm a stay home mum but I'm thinking of sending my baby to infant care soon so that I'll havr more time to rest or look for a job.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Pros: Sending to ifc they have lesson plans Baby can get used to other environment better? Cons: get sick easily u dontknow how caregiver is really handling them?(talking about recent case of course) Unfortunately i dont have a choice i earn alot more than my husband so i need to go back to work. If i can choose i will be a SAHM.. U only have this much time with ur baby.. and soon years from now he/she wont be looking for u anymore they wil have their own best friends their own 'things' If i can i will cherish any time i have with them and wait till they are at least K1/2 to go back to work in the end every mum is different.. i used to dislike kids until i have mine.. after her it changed my life and i jus want to look at her 24/7.. sound abit crazy and obsessive😅😅 But to each its own really.. Hope u can decide soon Also u have subsidies n payment of ifc can use CDA acct so i tink its nt too expensive?

Read more
9mo trước

Omg haha tell me about it.. i think my husb cant stand me now because everything is my baby n baby only.. poor men feels left out