Selosa si misis, sales pa naman ang linya ng trabaho ko at di maiwasan na may kausap na mga babae. Paano ko ihandle ito?

6 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

You have to sit down and talk about this heart-to-heart. For some wives, it's really a big deal knowing the possibility of meeting a lot of ladies out there. As the husband, it is your responsibility to make your wife feel secured about your relationship. If it's possible for you to let her join some of your events or get together with colleagues, maybe it would help lessen her doubts. It's also good if she has someone from your colleagues na ka-close nya so somehow she can relate to the nature of your work kasi may nakakusap sya na kasama mo.

Đọc thêm

My husband was a sales person for a very long time and I never felt jealous towards any of his clients/colleagues na women. Siguro because (1) I had a career and I was confident of my worth, (2) he never gave me a reason to doubt him, he is honest even with near-misses, (3) we spend quality time together. Ultimately, know what your wife needs and make her feel secure that work is work.

Đọc thêm

It's always an issue between couples talaga if the other spouse is in the sales industry. Siguro, you just have to set each other's expectations and compromise. Explain to your spouse the nature of your job, and always assure her na trabaho lang yan. After work, make time for your family para walang dahilang mgselos si misis.

Đọc thêm

Know your wife's love language so you can fill her love tank. Making her feel loved will also boost her confidence. Then discuss with her the nature of your work and you can't avoid talking to other ladies. Assure her that you are only doing it as part of your work. Of course, you really have to mean it.

Đọc thêm

simple, tell her how much u lover her, its just a work and always be honest and real to her every step of the way. convince her you are trustworthy and do not flirt..(if) be professional no personal topic..that's it..

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15485)