Project Sidekicks

This is my second pregnancy and we’ve waited for this baby for 5 years! 🤰For my first child, it took us 4 years before we were blessed of having a child. For both pregnancies, I need to be on bed rest for the first trimester since my pregnancies are sensitive. I’m also so “praning” that I’m always texting/calling my OB every time I feel there’s something unusual that I’m feeling. That’s why both are really so precious to us and we tried our very best to ensure my pregnancies are safe and healthy. My husband and I always listen to my OB’s advices and we don’t miss any checkup appointments. We make sure I’m at my healthiest during my pregnancies. We also did our research on how to ensure my pregnancies are safe and what are the things we need to prevent and do. Having said all of these, I want my fellow moms to have a safe and healthy pregnancy as well. That’s why I am supporting #ProjectSidekick and I want to spread awareness about it. ❤️ . Project Sidekicks aims to reduce the risks of stillbirths for parents by advocating the importance of good mental health alongside preventive measures that should be taken, such as sleeping on the left side and counting kicks. Find out more at www.project-sidekicks.com . #projectsidekicks #TAPSidekicks #tapvipparent #tapvipmom #theasianparentph #theasianparent #motherhood  #parentingtips  #motherhoodunplugged  #momlife  #mumhood  #momunplugged  #pregnant  #pregnancy #pregnancytips  #stillbirthsupport  #stillbirthawareness . https://www.instagram.com/p/CC2D-j7nUQ4/

Project Sidekicks
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

😍😍😍