Scenario: Lo 1st birthday. Your parents and your in law both brought a dress for him/her to wear for photo taking and cake cutting ceremony.. How will you decide? ? And of course you wanted your lo wear what your parents buy. But your hubby/wife wanted your lo to wear what his/her parents buy..

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

If i was you i choose none. I rather get another new set by myself for my lo instead of argue with hubby .. After all its just a set of clothes , no point fighting for which to wear . Thats my opinion .. Or alternative i let my child choose or pick by themself

8y trước

Usually i have plans for my kids if its their birthday 😅 If not all you can do is to let ur child pick

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-22525)

Actually I agree with sinyi I will let LO choose. U will be surprise they actually can choose. I tested it on my own baby when he was only 7 mth old. He always choose back the things he like

8y trước

I do the 'costume change' too :D

Yup too sensitive, dont want to unknowingly hurt anyones feelings since everyone means well. So best to wear what the parents buy. End of story. Ahaha.

Either i let LO choose or ill buy another set and let LO wear. In that sense neither parties wi get offended. Its very tricky and sensitive.

8y trước

Yes, agreed. It's really very sensitive.. :(( of course we will wish to wear what our parents buy right? No? Hehe~

I will let LO choose. put two out and ask LO which one would she likes. (: liddat both side also cannot say anyt alr cause is LO choose.

8y trước

Hmm,, but 1 years old will he/she be too young to choose? If it's like just nice he/she anyhow point? Haha!

Let your LO wear both.