4 Các câu trả lời

If sis is pregnant, it's too early to detect through ultrasound especially 4 weeks to 6 or 7 weeks of pregnancy. Normally OGs will suggest not to do ultrasound right after missed period because unable to see anything when it's too small yet. Depends on the body, not everyone is the same and also the hcg level inside the body. The hcg should spike up in another 2 more weeks to come. Sis can try another upt test first urine in the morning to get accurate result and do try clear blue digital pregnancy test. All should be fine😊

hi, just an update. my period is never late. So thats why i went so kancheong when it is. Somehow last month, after 13days late, the upt test is negative. And, i had my period on the next day. of which, my day34 of my period cycle. So my advise is, lets wait until day35 or more before doing another upt ya

Yup. I always do upt if im legit 3 weeks late. No matter how hopeful i am to get pregnant i would try my best to keep my mind off it to avoid taking the test early & be frustrated. Hehe. But thats me la. And usually its my husband who would remind me that i need to do upt since he keeps track of my period 😅

masih terlalu awal utk scan,repeat blik cek upt dlm seminggu,tpi sya tgok mcm pregnant,semoga ada rezeki sekeluarga utk dpt baby,jgn angkat benda² berat,jgn stress² dan banyakkan rwhat okey🤗🤗

Positif pregnant ni sis..tp masih awal lg

Câu hỏi phổ biến