8 Các câu trả lời

We also had this thought when we became parents. Hubs and I swore to put our kids first always and ended up sacrificing our relationship as husband and wife. Habang lumalaki mga kids we realized our kids will also have families of their own and kami dalawa ang magsasama hanggang sa pagtanda. Kaya simula last year, we go on dates without the kids, nagpupunta sa mga gimikan, motorcycle trips, etc lalo na bata pa kami. Naging mas okay ang samahan namin, mas naintindihan namin ang isa’t isa and it’s not a bad thing at all. May ibang tao lang talaga na ang tingin sa ganun selfish o pabayang mga magulang dahil nagsspend time together na wala mga anak. Hindi nila naiintindihan na a happy home starts from happy parents. 💓

Read this somewhere: You made your marriage vows to your wife, not your children. Putting the children first diminishes the commitment and dishonors your wife. Loving your wife is an investment in your children. The best thing you can do for your kids is to love their mother. Children replicate what they see. Children emulate their parents. When our kids observe self-giving love, they are more likely to practice it themselves. Through them, our love becomes a gift to the world. Pouring ourselves into each other fills up the children too. They feed off our strength, or—likewise—they feed off our weakness. Putting each other first creates the kind of confidence that causes love to thrive and children to feel secure.

I know a lot of you won't agree with this post. But this is 💯. You've made your marriage vow/s to your significant other, your husband.. your wife.. not to your children. Yes, before you bash me. Children are indeed the fruits of love. But then again, they too, also need to see that they have a family that is powered with love and contentment that would give them security. In the eyes of God and the law, hierarchy follows: 1. God 2. Spouse 3. Children 4. Work This is definitely something to ponder upon. ✨

Agree!! Magulang/mag-asawa dapat ang una dahil sila ang ugat, sila ang pundasyon. Kung magandang pagsasamahan meron ang magulang, it will be a domino effect sa buong pamilya. Kaya nga sabi nila, repleksyon ng isang magulang ang kanilang mga anak, meaning, kung ano ang klaseng tahanan nag meron, yun ang bubuo ng pagkatao ng mga anak.

This made sense. I mean, a thought to really ponder on. Oo nga noh, sometimes siguro nagiging excuse ko nalang na may baby ka neglected na namin yung marriage but yes-its basically, the foundation of this loving home are the parents to live up with raising a good child indeed. Tinag ako ng asawa ko. And I couldn’t disagree.

hello coming from a single mother and yung tatay nila e kahit anong maturity ko ay ayaw pa din tumino. i have to beg to differ and disagree. better for us na wala siya sa bahay at sa buhay ng mga anak ko.

Priority in Life 1. God 2. Wife/Husband 3. Children 4. Work 5. Acquaintance

👍👍👍👍

Câu hỏi liên quan

Câu hỏi phổ biến

Những bài viết liên quan