Dr John tee of kkh

Any reviews/feedback on dr John tee of KKh ?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had a very good experience and smooth delivery with Dr John Tee.I delivered my baby girl on last year, he is a guy with few words when you got no problem at all. But when he find out some issues, he will explain to you in details. During my last pregnancy, he always see me 5 minutes until week 39, he find out the baby was about 3.6kg and advise me for c sect as he worried about my baby shoulder injured, I need to go through both natural and c sect. End up I choosed c sect and the baby born with 4kg. Really thanks him for good advise 😃

Read more

Man of few words. Evy check up is very fast. Very chillax. But not the caring type that talks alot. So if you are a ftm and prefer someone more caring and able to share and talk alot, may not be that suitable. Delivery by him was fast. Stitching was fast too. But personally bases on my own experience can he can be quite stern during labour process not the encouraging type to ask u to push. More of like stern type giving instruction how to push. Hope that helps in your decision making.

Read more

I delivered my daughter with Dr. John Tee Chee Seng at KKH and he was excellent. During my pregnancy, although I had complications - he was extremely supportive and available - every step of the way - which is rare to find. We had a smooth delivery thanks to him. I would recommend him very very highly to anyone I know.

Read more

My sister was suffering from PCOS for a few months. Her friend suggested her to visit Dr. John Tee Chee Seng at KKH.The doctor made her comfortable, answered all her questions and gave effective treatment. My sister is happy with the consultation.

I visited Dr. John Tee Chee Seng at KKH for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). It was a great experience with the doctor as he responded to all my queries with utmost patience.

John Tee is very skilled. Everyone has different requirements of what they want in a doctor, hence the mixed reviews I believe.

He is really skilled but doesn't talk that much so gets difficult to ask him questions

Thành viên VIP

Hi... you can consider dr KT tan from KKH. She’s professional and friendly

5y trước

I did though lot of considering her ... but I saw she messed up a patient stitching years ago.. so I’m abit ........... your baby was delivered by her ?

I had a decent experience and a smooth delivery with John Tee

I am not really sure about john tee. Heard mixed reviews.