Portable breast pump necessary?

Any reviews on baby express (or any other) portable breast pumps? I alr have S1 & considering to get a portable pump so that I can use it whenever I am out with my first child. But I’m not sure if it’s worth to even get a portable pump because my yield is not as much (even feel like giving up now , it is just my third week w a newborn 😭) Idk why the supply jus wouldn’t cross over 100ml (combined) each pump sesh ☹️

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! With regards to your milk output, please do not be discouraged, there are ways to increase the supply! Maybe you could go for a breast massage to unblock the ducts? And also try taking lactation cookies/brownies/granolas too? I’m currently trying milkforbubs you can try to search them on instagram! And 3-4 hourly pumping is important, that way it sends signal to your brain that your body need to produce more milk and oh! Keep yourself well hydrated :)

Read more
1y trước

No worries! Maybe just give yourself another couple of weeks to power pump? Who knows the supply would increase by then? Goodluck!