lost my baby to stress...

Remember when I first felt those little kicks? Man, that was the best feeling ever. Every day felt like a party, celebrating this tiny life growing inside me. But, underneath all that excitement, there was this stress monster lurking. Work, life, everything – it was all just too much sometimes. I tried my best to shield my baby from all the stress, but it's like it seeped right through to them. And then, bam, it happened – I miscarried. The pain, both in my heart and my body, is just unbearable. I keep asking myself if I could've done something differently, protected my baby better. Maybe if I'd found a way to chill out more, we wouldn't be in this mess....

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Stay strong mummy .. I lost one of my babies due to stress too .. it’s not easy for us but I’m sure we’ll be able to make it .. you’re not alone we’re all here for you Take your time to grief no one have any rights to say anything about it

Stay strong and big hugs to you. I didnt had any stress throughout my pregnancy yet i still had a stillbirth. Take your time to grief and recover. Remember not to blame yourself.. 😇 Lil angel is looking after you

Sending you lots of love and comfort. Take all the time you need to grief and heal. May your baby returns to you soon.

Take care momma 😢 praying for you and your little angel 👼🏼🙏🏼

💕take care of yourself ! hope baby will come back to you. loads of hugss

Take time to heal mommy.. sending prayers and lots love ❤️

Stay strong mommy and sending you big hugs! ❤️

Stay strong🙏

stay strong !

Hugs to you