If contracted COVID-19, 12 wks preg. Can panadol to relieve fever and symptons? Wife is Vaccinated.

Relieve COVID-19 Symptons

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just recovered on my Week 12 too. panadol is safe (up to 8 pills a day), lozenges also safe. only these 2 I was told by gynae. for sore throat, only can use salt water to gargle. no med available for me that time. I also ate spoonful of honey and dranm honey water to ease the throat.

i had covid when i was 14 weeks. see a gp n get medications safe for pregnancy. dont worry, treat it like normal flu. speedy recovery to your wife!

Tested positive when im in my 10 weeks pregnancy… visit the gp and was given medications that is safe for pregnancy. Never ever take the risk…

For pregnancy you can only take normal paracetamol and not panadol extra. Best to consult a gp and inform your wife is pregnant.

Wife is showing some symptoms but currently still tested negative. We are making the worst preparation other than seeing Doc.

2y trước

I was told by gynae it's safe to take panadol during pregnancy (he even say ok to panadol extra)

Take normal panadol not the other versions.