Anyone given birth at parkway east?

And recommended Gynae at Parkway East? Heard alot about Dr.Heng and Dr. Natalie Chua

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Dr Heng. I’m just ok with her and i stick to her because of the antenatal package. Now the package increase from 1k to 1.2k for 10 visits including consultation, multivitamin and calcium. But she changed my mind about her. On the day I admitted to hospital with 3cm dilation till 8am+. She told me once she brrak my water bag I will be delivering by 11am. And true enough! I was so worrried and I asked if I needed a c section and she confidently told me nooooooo need! Definitely natural! Don’t need for c section. I gave birth to my 3.4kg baby girl naturally without epidural. What I like about her is her confidence and how precise she is! And not to forget her stitching is good!

Read more

Dr Natalie Chua is very positive. Though her sessions are SUPER quick, she is reassuring and doesn't make you worry unnecessarily. She will take more time to answer your questions only after 36 weeks though 😅

Thành viên VIP

Both of my pregnancies are monitored by Dr Heng. So far so good. She is always positive and professional so u won’t feel much stressed with her monitoring ur pregnancy progress and delivery. :)

Thành viên VIP

Dr. Heng is awesome 🤩 recommended by my SIL.. she is nice and pro natural birth.. I changed from Dr. Lubna and stick with Dr. Heng now..she made me calm when i got spotting blood at 30 weeks

2y trước

Hi, may i asked why you changed from Dr Lubna? Is Dr Lubna pro natural too?

Dr Heng. She is confident, nice and pro natural. My children were born on due date as what she said. My wife felt all right even deliver without epidural as what she recommended.

Dr Natalie Chua. Switched from Dr Heng. Her admins are rude and I always feel rushed during consultation which made me uncomfortable, though she is experienced.

4y trước

Hi can i check with you for natalie chua... does she give HL when nearing to EDD for you to rest? Thank you.

Dr heng. She will only help to deliver yr bby when ure 8cm dilated. If nt will be the midwives. Other than that shes very "chopchop".

Super Mom

Long queue for doctor Natalie when I went with wife 1 year ago

4y trước

Hi can i check with you for natalie chua... does she give HL when nearing to EDD for yr wife to rest? Thank you.

Thành viên VIP

Dr Heng 👍👍👍👍