Hi, which type of diaper suits better for baby who is having rashes. Tape or pants?

Any recommended brand?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Tape diapers are suitable for baby who haven’t start flipping or crawling or walking. Pants diapers are suitable for baby who already know how to flip, crawl or walk because no matter how they flip/crawl/walk u can still pull up the diapers. I started changing from tape to pants diaper when my baby turns 4mo because she’s flipping non stop and I cant tape probably. Hahah! She uses MamyPoko Air fit pants which doesn’t give her rashes at all. Merries also can. She can’t use Pampers Premium as it’ll give her rashes. Diaper cream makes a difference too. My girl is using Nature Baby diaper balm from New Zealand, and her diaper rashes naturally heal within the night. Can be found online.

Read more

I’m using Drypers. Tape is for babies who haven’t learnt how to walk. When they start walking can use pants. The diaper cream that you’re using is impt as well. Ceredan is a good choice. Wld be gd to let baby go diaper free for a while if possible

Thành viên VIP

I find Pampers premium is soft, dry and comfortable. Pants for those who can crawl or walk, otherwise tape

2y trước

Thanks! Shall try the premium type too.