Training cups for 7 month old

Hello! :) Any recommendations for training cup for a 7 month old baby? I’m not sure if I should buy one with a straw or a spout.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I bought all different brands (those brands u can always find online or even at shops) but ended up my firstborn used none and she just happily grab a normal cup to use and skipped all e step went straight to advance level 😅 All my money goes into e sea.. I learned from my lesson, dont buy too expensive and overbuy 😊

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I recommend to jump to straw. 7 months is quite early though. pediatric studies recommends that the ideal age for transition out of bottle is 9 months and you should completely drop the bottle at 12 months. Start by replacing one bottle feed with a sippy cup feed

1y trước

Thank you! I was reading some articles online and some mentioned starting it at 6 months old and I got a bit worried as I haven’t been preparing her for that milestone. Thank you! I’ll look through the list for straw cups and slowly give it to her ☺️

Thành viên VIP

The app’s shopping feature has a great selection. Check this out http://sg.theasianparent.com/products/list/baby_weaning/baby_weaning_training_cup/psi_5_ci_81_sci_1134

I can’t advise on training cups (baby uses my ikea plastic cups😅). For straw bottles & cups, she’s using Richell.

1y trước

Thank you for the recommendation! Will check that out ☺️

Thành viên VIP

i used heroshe weight straw cups

Richell (:

Stra

1y trước

Thank you! Will research on straw cups 👍